This one was made with the same pattern as the bridesmaids skirts, believe it or not, with corduroy a friend of the family gave me. The fabric was not quite wide enough, so I had to divide the front panel into 3 pieces (well 2 would have been okay, but I didn't want a centre front seam)
This one was also made with fabric I was given, from a pattern I've been wanting to make for a long time. I didn't have quite enough, so I made it shorter than the design, but I like it this length.
This was made from the same pattern as above, but full length. The fabric was left over from a skirt Mum made for herself, but never wore.