Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Trio of Winter Skirts

The biggest hazard of wearing skirts all the time is the Winter cold.  I am luck enough to have quite the Stash, and was able to use some fabrics from it to make myself some lovely cosy skirts.
 This one was made with the same pattern as the bridesmaids skirts, believe it or not, with corduroy a friend of the family gave me. The fabric was not quite wide enough, so I had to divide the front panel into 3 pieces (well 2 would have been okay, but I didn't want a centre front seam)
This one was also made with fabric I was given, from a pattern I've been wanting to make for a long time. I didn't have quite enough, so I made it shorter than the design, but I like it this length.
This was made from the same pattern as above, but full length. The fabric was left over from a skirt Mum made for herself, but never wore.

1 comment:

Noamuth said...

Love the patterned ones! ^.^ Very cute~