steampunk design fabric from Spoonflower and a vintage pattern. I wasn't sure that there was a good reason for using a vintage pattern, since men's styles have not changed all that much, until I realised that the pattern taught me how to flat-fell seams!
I took about an inch out of the sleeve length, in order to fit it on the fabric, but it seems that was just as well. I really enjoyed this project and I love the finished product - the fabric feels divine, and there's not a single exposed seam! Andrew likes it too - he's wearing it right now.
An Update + An Iris - The girls are having their spring break so we camped this weekend. Now, I pride myself on having survived outdoors through pretty much all the difficult ...
1 day ago