Thursday, November 20, 2008

Six Things

Earlier this month Erin tagged me to do a meme in which I relate six things I have learnt this year. It's taken me a while because I had to decide what to write.

1. I miss Nan and Pa terribly now they're gone. I always suspected this would be the case, but now I know for sure

2. I have two new nieces or nephews on the way. One to each of Andrew's 2nd and 3rd sisters and both to be born by the end of the year

3. The reason I have always identified with the Greek gods is that Greece has so many similarities to Australia.

4. My soul is tied to Scotland, Ireland and Greece and I am going to need to continue to visit them throughout my life.

5. I am a bigger wuss than I ever imagined, and fear can keep me frozen in place even when I know I need to get moving.

6. I am more powerful than I imagined I could be, and when I put my mind to it, I can do amazing things.

I am going to tag Sally and Tish because they're the only people (other than Erin) I can say with any degree of confidence actually read this blog.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I was the same - it took me ages to work out what to write :)
I love Ireland and Scotland too - Scotland is my Dad's heritage, and I use to do Irish Dancing.