Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's all gone.

This is the hairbrush I've used for about 15 years. It's rather worse for wear at this point, but I've never been able to bring myself to replace it. As of the 15th of last month however, I don't need it. The 15th was the date Andrew and I took part in the World's Greatest Shave, so I no longer have hair long enough to need a brush!
I've received many compliments on my new look, but I don't love it. I'm looking forward to it being long enough to have an actual style. I did raise almost $2000 for the Leukaemia Foundation though, so I think that counts as a fair trade off.

2 comments:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Your lovliness is about so much more than hair, and I am so proud of you (and Anrew)!

Erin said...

Congrats on doing it! I was waiting for a photo :)
I'm sure it must be a huge change to get use to (I feel weird when I get a good trim!).
I had a good friend who did it last year, it actually grew back pretty quickly. It's now at a bob length which she is so happy about.